Friday, September 23, 2005

Dark Shadows

As the days continue, I believe ever more so that it is time to move on in my life. To get up and finally make that move to the ever lovely North Carolina. Everywhere I go it seems I am reminded of the things that sadden me or remind me of dissapointments that I've come across with my heart.

I went to eat with Andrea to Old Bag of Nails on a Friday. Who do we run into? My New Albany drama. I was civil and went on to our table. The next week Andrea, Eric and I went to Max & Erma's as usual. Andrea & I laugh as we tell Eric what happened last week. As soon as I take a breathe, guess who enters? ... Yep. I dunno. I am not still "on" that whole thing. It does bother me though. I look at these cats and think to myself, I am never going to find anyone who appears to be the whole package. I'm not looking... don't get me wrong. And I'm not expecting someone to be perfect. But why am I attracted to these flakes? They are like walnuts or something. Mannequins or something. They are hollow in the inside of their magnificent outer shell.

I need to get away. It is time for NC. Or this time, possibly HI. We'll see.

No comments: