Wednesday, December 29, 2010

RE-POST; My Papa

This is a re-post from 2005 about my Papa.  He died a year ago this coming January.  College basketball season is in full swing and I miss him.  RIP Papa.  Go Duke...



My grandfather is the coolest. He listens to me talk about crazy stuff. He comes and picks me up on a regular basis to take me to First Watch downtown for lunch. He orders his usual: the greek salad add chicken NO BLACK OLIVES - or 'them black thingys' as he says. Papa is my unconditional Duke buddy. He loves Duke more than OSU! Last year at the OSU football game he screams Go Blue Devils instead of Go Bucks. He didn't care. He's the only dude in my life to call me up and tell me to come over because he's got lunch ready for me and the Duke game is coming on. That's pretty flippin' sweet if you ask me. So here's to the up coming college basketball season that's about to start and here's to my grandfather: Papa. You rock.

No comments: