Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wedding, Soccer, Wings


This weekend was busy. The French Wedding was a sucess. One of the easiest bunches of people I have worked with in a while. I'm sad to see it end. I put all of my mind into this last project, like I always do. But I had to prove this to myself. I did and I pulled it off without a hitch. Done enough in time to visit my two favorite past time - SPORTS & FOOD!

Coop and I tried to go to the Crew game. I had free tix. Too bad the whole parking area had no spaces and too many cars. So we left and watched college football on the HDTVs @ Hilton. Very VIP. When we met some of our crew to see Rick & Howie play. Sara P. introduced me to a Cherry Bomb. And I found more chicken wings. Then it was time to go home.

Rolled up north today to visit a friend. Thought she was going to play match-maker, but the dude wasn't there... (thank goodness). On my way up and back I was listening to Toni Braxton's new CD and got stuck on track 8. Yeah, can't do that right now. By the time I reached home my NC35 was on my monogramed tissue and Toni Braxton had been ejected.

I'll be looking for some chicken wings and/or gummi bears tonight.

No comments: