Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sing-along-songs

We all like to sing. Sing along if you know the words - bella

Pieces of:

Sleep to Dream by Fiona Apple - http://www.fiona-apple.com/



I have never been insulted in all my life. I could swallow the seas to wash down all this pride. First you run like a fool just to be at my side.And now you run like a fool, but you just run to hide, and I can’t abide.

Don’t make it a big deal, don’t be so sensitive. We’re not playing a game anymore; you don’t have to be so defensive.

Don’t you plead me your case, don’t bother to explain. Don’t even show me your face, ’cuz it’s a crying shame. Just go back to the rock from under which you came. Take the sorrow you gave and all the stakes you claim -And don’t forget the blame.

I got my feet on the ground and I don’t go to sleep to dream. You got your head in the clouds and you’re not at all what you seem. This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stifled by your deviant ways. So don’t forget what I told you, don’t come around, I got my own ---- to raise.

___

Violet by Seal
- http://www.seal.com/homeNew.html

I watch you comb your hair in different light You change the chair and seem to think that's alright
I understand you need a change
When you make that change don't look to see I'm alright
Now that I look at you in different light
Change the chair a violet unicorn to me that's alrightI understand you need a change
The world will elevate you world will elevate you and when you make that change the world will elevate you
And if I told you then that I could cry
Would you take my tears and wash the sunrise
A man afraid has no shame
So when you take those tears don't look to see I'm alright
When you take those tears don't look to see I'm alright
How can I tell you how can I explain
I want your love I need a change
In me
Suddenly you and I will wait
In your dreams
We'll finally change
You and I will wait
And maybe time will tell all over
You and I will need a better place
To start all over again
Maybe tomorrow Will Be their brighter day
We'll finally change
With a lesson with a lesson
Loving child there's always something new
Always something always
Yeah

No comments: