Friday, October 14, 2005

The number you have dialed...



Okay kitty kats. The weekend nears. By Sunday I will be a ball of pink satin & chaffon - can't wait.... yea!

This week was crazy. I got phone calls Monday and Wednesday that were a little unreal and a little disturbing. My father from CT calls about parenting advice... I'm going to leave that one alone right now. Besides that, I got other people's "Mama Drama."

Yes Mama Drama - not my mama - but drama--------------------------

Yeah man.

I believe that if someone calls me on my phone, I have two options: to answer or not to answer. So I don't answer my phone, my callers have two options: to leave a message or not to leave a message. Sure you could call back in hopes that I just didn't hear my phone or will pick up. Okay, that's fair. But if you continually keep calling and you are 100 feet away from me seeing me not answering your call ------- CATCH A CLUE!


Maybe just maybe, I don't have anything to say at that point. Okay, so if you leave me a message then, why do you feel the need to call back again just to make sure I got your crazy message?! --- The defense claimed it was a "playful" act. ?

What? Playful. This ain't no indoor recess game of telephone! This is not a test and this is not a joke. I definately was not laughing. (but that's okay right coach? just playful harmless fun- gimme a break kid)

Can't a girl go to Victoria's Secret in peace anymore? (Shout out to Von and the Supermodels I met)

The thing is I'm okay. I've got flippin' sweet friends and awesome family who listen and love me. Ya'll are the bomb. Thank you for all you do for me. ( u can send me your therapy bills next month ) I mean I had a session with "Oprah and Dr. Phil" this morning.
But yo - the number you've dialed is busy folks...
____________________________________________________________________
Waltz (Better Than Fine) - Fionna Apple

If you don't have a song to sing you're okay. You know how to get along humming, Hmmm. If you don't have a date celebrate. Go out and sit on the lawn and do nothing 'cause it's just what you must do. Nobody does it anymore. No I don't believe in the wasting of time, but I don't believe that I'm wasting mine. If you don't have a point to make. Don't sweat it you'll make a sharp one being so kind... and I'd sure appreciate it. Everyone else's goal's to get big headed. Why should I follow that beat being that I'm better than fine.

No comments: