Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Any means necessary




One step at a time I move away from this foggy dream. Still not ready for the game; despise the game a bit actually. Ever since Thursday, I have had a new resilience. One with a slight more optimism and vivacity. I sprayed a little color coded Armani and dealt with my feelings about it. I wore it for what it was: cologne. I refused to let it "wear me". Or even wear me out. I told myself I have a right to smile, I have a right to wink, and I have a right to be a tiny bit ornery when necessary. And when it is, it’s very necessary. I heard Jay-Z say “…either love me or leave me alone…” Yeah, I agree. That goes for everyone. I am trying to go about my business and do me again. No, my focus no longer belongs any certain place, and I'm getting used to that. I am trying to find my “swagger” a bit in things again. Sure, my world has changed a bit, but I will recover a little of my tenacity. I will be able to soar like a butterfly... by any means necessary.

1 comment:

ezekiel said...

optimism and vivacity, i like it...