Monday, May 17, 2010

Columbus Race for the Cure - May 15, 2010



50,286

That's how many came out to the race on Saturday in downtown Columbus, Ohio for Komen Columbus' Race for the Cure. I am thrilled to be a part and honored to have my friends and family participate with me. AND my countless loved ones who supported from afar. There will be pictures to follow... Danni B. took some and so did mom. So once I get them, I'll will put them up in a slideshow like last year!

-Bella

Pink & Green for Nana Full Heart for Papa

1 comment:

thelifeofwifey said...

I love you dearly my friend. I'm so glad to have shared in this event with you. This year meant a lot to me for so many reasons. I'm glad to have met Nana & Papa and will be reminded of how precious they are everytime I walk/run this race. Can't wait to see this years pics!