Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Team: Pink Afterthoughts - Race for the Cure

Here we go people!! It's April 1st. Let's do this!

After a terrific response from my friends and family it's registration time!

You are invited to join the Pink Afterthoughts for Susan G. Komen Columbus Race for the Cure 2009. The name is in honor of JoAnne Bell and Maxine Hartley who are Danielle's grandmothers who are survivors. AND in honor of all my friends' relatives and loved ones who's lives have been affected by cancer.

If you have any questions, let me know. If you want to register, I'll send you the link. The website is pretty simple. I (Bella) am doing the 5K run, but you can sign up for the walk or run it like it looks like. If you are doing this by yourself and not sure yet, give me a call and we can discuss. (p.s. did you know you save a little money on registration by signing up with a team?)


If you don't think you can join us but would like to donate to the cause under our team name, please click this link whenever you'd like!

http://www.active.com/donate/columbusrftc09/afterthoughts


- Regards, Bella -

No comments: