Monday, June 26, 2006

Fire... I don't like it...









This is pretty much after they cleaned up a bunch of other stuff. This is just a few chairs and some literature. I'll be back over at Westerville until further notice.... yea, I'm so excited. The building on the outside is good and the flowers are still intact and pretty. They said the inside basement is totally ruined. Sadness. They also had a news link for it too... Click the title above and I tried to link it... I'm not very good like Doovie is...

Bella

2 comments:

coop said...

holy cow...those pictures are SO SAD!!!! all that precious literature!!! :'(

what are people THINKING?

floridacookie said...

i cant believe something like that happened here in the U.S you always hear of these things happening every where else. I makes me sad to see all of that but yet i am happy to know they are persecuting us just like they did Jesus. That makes us know for sure we are doing the right thing. Sorry so long I got fired up. LOL